Just in case you wondered if I'd actually made any cards at all-here's the one I made after I saw the demo on craftyblogocks on how to use the crop tool in publisher. Suddenly my Pink Petticoat downloads have become even more handy. Trouble is I couldn't sleep for thinking of all the things I could try. Not a good idea for a fibromyalgia sufferer (look it up if you don't know what it is- I don't think it'll make you any the wiser.
Friday Freebie Image: Aug 21
-
Here is your Friday Freebie image for Aug 21rst! This image is exclusive
to our Friday Freebie email subscribers. Click on the image above to bring
it ...
15 hours ago

What a great idea!!! lol
ReplyDeleteAnd the great thing is, they can be saved and printed out at a moments notice for those last minute cards - a bit of colour and away you go. Thanks for having a go with my tutorial and producung a really nice card
TFS
Paul