Burble along with me in my dream world

To live is to craft and to craft is to live-plus more homely bar room philosophy from a former barmaid and library assistant

Saturday 18 June 2016

Moved house and drastically downsized

OK I'll just give myself a prod. Ouch, yes still here. Life has moved on and taken me with it.
I'm now living in a two bedroom bungalow with a fairly big garden and a garden room, that is a conservatory with a real roof. There's also a garage and a loft ladder that I can just about climb.
As yet my craft stash is completely disorganised so it's difficult to start any project because sorting through boxes is not the way I want to use my precious energy. Until I get some units to organise my stash in I will have to content myself with using what is to hand.
Am chomping at the bit to get crafting again and have been doing a bit of paper crafting plus some knitting but I think the last year or so have taken a lot out of me and I can't remember how to blog so if I keep this up it will be a whole new learning experience. Got to go as builder is due this afternoon and I'm not dressed yet.
Was going to post a picture but don't have a clue how to do it. Don't seem to be able to do it direct from my iPad. BLAST. Ah well onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment