Burble along with me in my dream world

To live is to craft and to craft is to live-plus more homely bar room philosophy from a former barmaid and library assistant

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bursting with fury

What is the matter with me. Full of good intentions I took part in WOYWW and hopped off to visit other blogs but I COULDN'T WORK OUT HOW TO LEAVE ANY COMMENTS ON SOME OF THEM. They seem to have drop down menus on the comment form which don't let you use your blogger profile. I just don't understand what I need to select in order to place my comment. I've spent ages writing comments only to have them disappear into the ether. What on earth does it take? If anyone out there has the answer please let me in on the secret before I explode.

1 comment:

  1. I've had the same experience (just today). I've been reading blogs for a while but just within the last several months have I started leaving comments. Hopefully someone out there will know what's going on!

    ReplyDelete