Burble along with me in my dream world

To live is to craft and to craft is to live-plus more homely bar room philosophy from a former barmaid and library assistant

Friday 31 July 2009

Tri-shutter card








Yes I did make a tri-shutter card. It lent itself to a sort of double treatment. I'm not going to try to alter that first shot or I'll be here until kingdom come. The cardstock is Stampin'Up and the papers are the Smirk ones by Trimcraft which I loved when I bought them -made a couple of cards -and then what to do with the rest? The blank panel is for your greeting.You could attach a tag I suppose to write on. If you want to know how to do this card-and some samples-have a look on www.splitcoaststampers.com It's fairly easy if a bit trying creating all the panels but it does look impressive and I'm sure there's loads of versions you could dream up.
Back to the drawing board Ta Ta

4 comments:

  1. Hi Betty,

    Thank you so much for stopping by my place and leaving a lovely comment. I should know who Harry Secombe is as I am from his neck of the woods and my hubbie is a massive goons fan.

    I love your trifold shutter card - it has such a wow factor, especially using those yummy papers.

    Have a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card Betty, Havent attepted one yet, in fact I wouldnt know where to begin, the papers you used are great too, a gorgeous card, Love lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty you have done a wonderful job, love the papers. So glad you found the directions to make it. The gerbils look very cute.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Betty, lovely creations
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete