Burble along with me in my dream world

To live is to craft and to craft is to live-plus more homely bar room philosophy from a former barmaid and library assistant

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Thinking pink

One day -two posts. Had to try another colour way 'cos I'm loving that stitched patch stamp so:-SU Pink Passion , Pumpkin Pie inks/ K and co papers/Hero Arts ribbon set of stamps and inked cuttlebug folder.
This time I inked the raised portion of the folder so the ink ended up in the hollows then I gently blended the ink onto the white raised part. Finished with SU card from the brights range and some card candy.
Had a thought about that ribbon stamp-could use glossy accents on the dots. Hey ho am stopping now to take a shot of my WOYWWAC. Don't get excited -it's a small thing but mine own. Feel I may have said that before but am not checking back to find out. Short term memory loss is such a pain. Feel I may have said that before but I'm not checking back to find out. Short term memory loss is such a pain.

2 comments:

  1. First your feeling blue but happily now your in the pink! Great card and thanks for sharing the technique.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!! I figured the hole-making thingy out whole by myself. Yay me :), but thanks for the tip on marking it! I will try this out someday :)
    ** Evi **

    ReplyDelete