Burble along with me in my dream world

To live is to craft and to craft is to live-plus more homely bar room philosophy from a former barmaid and library assistant

Sunday 14 June 2009

A Quickie


Not "care bears" no, I meant Forever Friends. Keep up with me and I'll try to keep up with myself. So, just a quick posting 'cos we're off to Bradford - the place of our honeymoon-to see an exhibition by Don McCullin at the National Media Museum. I crafted yesterday and if I've got time I'll put them on when I get home but it's Cardiff Singer of the Year on BBC2 tonight so we'll be back for that, quick meal, then an evening of culture. Here's a piccie of my worktop the other day to give you a flavour of what I've been messing with.

1 comment:

  1. Your very welcome Betty, now be sure to hang it in the sitting room..lol..;)
    Sharonx

    ReplyDelete