Burble along with me in my dream world

To live is to craft and to craft is to live-plus more homely bar room philosophy from a former barmaid and library assistant

Saturday 18 April 2009

Back again after shower, lunch, shopping list etc. Lots of you know what my new toy is but just in case I haven't managed to tell the whole crafting world as yet it is ta dah


A PAZZLE INSPIRATION

Now if I spend time trying to create a link I won't have any more crafty time left so go look for yourselves you lazy lot. Anyway it's like a craft robo's BIG brother with lots more wellie and can cut up to A3 /emboss/ engrave. To do all these things you've got to be able to use it! I'm getting there slowly as I've got a lot of short term memory problems short term memory problems (joke) so each time I have a go it's a challenge to remember what I've already learned. I've managed to make something and here it is.
I wish the dratted piccies would go where I really want them but that's as good as it's getting .
The card has been cut on the inspiration using a download from the Cutting Cafe and the letters were cut on the inspiration with a scrip called hobo. The scalloped mat is craftwork cards basically black papers cut with scalloped nestie and the flower is a nestie also finished with card candy in the middle. After I took this shot I added card candy around the edge but I really can't be bothered to mess about with another shot 'cos I'm a bit sore now and crafting calls-it's wonderful for pain relief. Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment