Burble along with me in my dream world

To live is to craft and to craft is to live-plus more homely bar room philosophy from a former barmaid and library assistant

Saturday 4 April 2009

Saturday again!



Where did last week go? By the time I'd come back from the high of Harrogate we were nearly half through the week and after domestic stuff which has to be done or things would disintegrate to an unmanageable level there didn't seem to be a big energy surplus. There have been big changes in my craftroom with more to follow. My very elderly monitor and it's companion tower unit have finally been removed and consigned to the tip. I've been able to get up to the shelves to sort out stuff and clear away dust which has lain there since I became ill about eight years ago. I'm looking forward to the prospect of a better organised room which is driving me on but leaving little time or energy for crafting.

Here's two I made earlier.
Last year in fact. I did make another which involved eighteen candles but I was so tired and rushed afterwards that I didn't photograph it. Afterwards I vowed never to buy those candle blanks from Craftwork Cards again but guess what-I succumbed at Harrogate. There was a great sample on the stand using the beautiful gold foiled papers and I gave in.
The eighteen one was for my grandson. "Bit over the top this one grandma" he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment