Burble along with me in my dream world

To live is to craft and to craft is to live-plus more homely bar room philosophy from a former barmaid and library assistant

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Have you got the impression that I haven't a clue what I'm doing? Well you are right. I'm not sure how to get the pictures to appear where I want them and how to put a caption under each one so just in case they have actually appeared -the black one is by my new crafty friend Lynne who came over the other day to find out how to do the fancy middle bit and produced this card which she then took apart after I took the photo because she realised it wasn't central. Don't worry -it did go back together again. I always like O.P.'s cards much better than my own.
There's also a fan card I made with the new Craftwork Cards stamps and their yummy scrummy papers and a Mother's Day card using the yummys again plus a new download from Pink Petticoat that I changed to pink then covered in glossy accents, glamour dust and the new Suze Weinberg glitz stickles. Think my Nesties might have crept in as well and a scalloped card from Craftwork Cards.
Think I'll break for a cuppa now 'cos I'm utterly whacked but at least I've started. Surely it's going to improve from here.