Burble along with me in my dream world

To live is to craft and to craft is to live-plus more homely bar room philosophy from a former barmaid and library assistant

Monday 16 March 2009

Just a Teeny Weeny Post

Well I spotted a box that said title. Where did that come from? The yard was dealt with -almost-and the compost is going to be adopted by one of the offspring. The builders did not appear at crack of dawn and as I've got to finish a Mother's Day card I couldn't resist a teeny post first. Thanks especially go to DH who was wonderful yesterday. He put together some dormant shelving in the cellar which is now home to pots, potting compost etc. It all looks relatively tidy. Talking of posting-I've bamboozled my lovely sis into having a go as well.If I don't stop now this will not be a teeny post. Bye bye

1 comment:

  1. finished it now! made a few changes, hope you like the end result xxx

    ReplyDelete