Burble along with me in my dream world

To live is to craft and to craft is to live-plus more homely bar room philosophy from a former barmaid and library assistant

Monday 30 March 2009

Our slice of Paradise


Pen-y-gent

This is the view from our window.Yes it is. I took this between the raindrops through the window and I had my fleece on at the time. What you can't see are the caravans below us. We have "opened up the van". This is a yearly ritual involving much airing off and plugging in of equipment-i.e. electric blanket and TV. Has anything been blown away such as satellite dish? The van is integral to my crafting life in that it allows easy access to places where stash can be obtained and also allows easy access for DH to places where he can stand around for hours waiting for the right lighting conditions for the best Landscape shot whilst I craft away in comfort in the warmth of said van. It's not too far from little sis either or Harrogate.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment